Friday, May 05, 2006

Gas Prices Aren't Near High Enough Yet

I'm driving home on Interstate 8, going about the speed limit because, well I'm boring and it's just my speed. One of those Big Ass Hummers streaks by going at least ninty MPH. He's zipping left and right though traffic like he's trying to outrun the devil. It is then I have an epiphany.
I'll know gasoline is rightly priced when that fellow figures its precious. When he slows down because even he thinks wasting gas is stupid, gasoline will have reached its proper price. We ain't anywhere near there yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»