Friday, March 16, 2007

Placing The Blame

Last month I laid the blame for the suicide of an Iraq War veteran on the heads at the VA . I said that, in a just world, they would face charges of negligent homicide. A report on NPR showed me that I was wrong and I own them an apology. The criminal neglect lies with these guy....
The Republicans in Congress, led by Delay and Hastert, have deliberately withheld funding for wounded soldiers and when Republican congressmen tried to correct that injustice, Denny and the Hammer punished them by stripping their committee assignments.

I stand corrected. In a just world, Dennis Hastert and Tom Delay would face criminal charges for deliberately withholding medical services from injured Iraq War veterans. In a just Creation, they will burn in Hell for their acts.

No comments: