Monday, March 12, 2007

Who Want's Bush to Remember Him?

And so I've come back to New Orleans, Louisiana, to remind people that the federal government still knows you exist ~ George Bush, March 1, 2007

Three days later, FEMA evicts residents of a trailer park in Louisana. "Officials began telling tenants to pack up even before the agency had decided where they would go." ~ Washington Post, March 12, 2007
A year and a half after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans evacuees are still being treated contemptibly by the federal government. When they are remembered at all it is only to impose some additional humiliation upon them. The only thing worse than being ignored by George Bush is being remembered by him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why are those losers still sucking the government teet a year and a half later? I lost my house and everything in it. It only took me 3 weeks to rent an apartment and get my shizznet all together, sans government help. Sans any help. Feck 'em all.