Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Don't Have a Short Attention Span, I Just...oh, Look, a Kitty

Another Reason
to tax the hell out of corporate executives. They are setting a record for greed.Conservatives Biggest Worry
is that the new G.I. Joe movie will not be jingoistic enough. First the Birthers, now this. Is it any wonder I just can't take them seriously anymore.

Sister Sarah's Descent
Okay, I know some (all, more than all) are sick to death of everything Palin. Still, Gawker's study of her descent into babbling idiocy is fascinating. Apparently, it is contagious.
David Frum and all you D.C. insider Republicans walking around with a hoity toity corncob securely wedged might want to consider too, your mind blindness. ~ Right Wing News
Is Rahm Killing Health Reform?
Whether fairly or not, the failure of any effective health care reform will be laid at the feet of Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel. Maxine Waters and John Conyers have already begun that meme. I am not certain it is unfair. Emanuel has been undercutting Obama on his health care initiative for some time. I've seen it before where a CoS sells his own agenda ahead of his boss' priorities.

No comments: