Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life As Music

Sarah's 19th Nervous Breakdown
You're the kind of person
You meet at certain dismal dull affairs.
Center of a crowd, talking much too loud
Running up and down the stairs.
....
You better stop
Look around
Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes, here it comes
Here comes your nineteenth nervous breakdown.
(Rolling Stones)

San Diego's Anti-Seal Judge
there alone and late at night I'm dreaming
Of the disgustingness that seems to be driving me
I get it all and then I kill some more
and i always love it like I did before
Ahh there's blood on my hands will I be forgiven
(How I Club Seals - Malcolm Higgins)

Max Baucus - Political Whore
This time you fooled me, you played all the ticks
Now it's no wonder why they called you slick
You saw what pissed me off & did that no more
A sign of the times, a political whore
I have been taken by words I was told
I bought a package that's not what you sold
Lies become facts when you word them just right
(Lies In the Balance - Zaxas)

Police Taser Children
Life is based on power, authority, control
Hero with a badge or a fucking asshole?
Take an egomaniac with a meaningless job
Give him a gun and he thinks he's God
(Support Your Local Police State - Evil Empire {no link, the rest of the song sucks})

No comments: