Friday, October 01, 2010

Wow! Rick Sanchez Goes Old School Bigot

Rick Sanchez has an interesting belief system, straight out of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Specifically, Sanchez seems to believe that Protocol #12, Control of the Press, is actually true.

I admit, up until this morning I never heard of CNN's Rick Sanchez. I missed it when he called Barack Obama a "cotton-picking president." I missed it when he found the fun in eight people dying.

There is this mutual hatefest between Sanchez and FoxNews and he embarrassed Republican John Ensign by asking him obvious questions, so I guess I'm supposed to like him. I can't muster it.

In criticizing Sanchez I seem to be joining a rightwing FoxNews nuts. So be it. A bigot is a bigot, even if he is the enemy of my enemy.

1 comment:

PoliShifter said...

I hadn't heard this news thanks for posting it.

Just saw a headline on HuffPo..."Rick Sanchez - FIRED"