Tuesday, May 03, 2011

How Do Conservatives Think?

Driving back from yoga this morning I'm listening to Glenn Beck because I want to know what the other half (the insane half) is thinking.

While I was listening he was engaged in a rambling monologue about how terrible it was to kill Osama bin Laden. He opined that killing bin Laden put our ally(?), Pakistan, in a bad light and that it would just encourage al Qaeda to attack the US (like they need a reason?).

Checking out Media Matters I find that earlier, Beck speculated that bin Laden had been "ghosted." I'm not sure what Beck means by that word since, in slang terms, "ghosted" generally means quietly killed (although it can also mean "swallowed a joint.").
From Glenn Beck can't spell.
The answer to the question, "How do conservatives think" is, not at all.

No comments: