Friday, June 10, 2016

Trump's Last Refuge


Religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Patriotism is next to last. ~ Andy Rooney
Donald Trump is such an extreme narcissist he considers himself equal if not superior to God so when he spoke to the Faith and Freedom Coalition about restoring "faith to its proper mantle" it's probable the worship he will compel out of the American people is toward himself.

After being revealed as a racist asshole and a thieving asshole from his Trump U victims it was totally predictable that he would try to rehabilitate himself by pretending to be a Bible-thumping asshole.

If elected, I am certain the president he would most closely resemble is Emperor Caligula.
I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God.

I don't know what else to do to revolt them. (Speaking of his Senators.) 
~ Malcolm McDowell as Caligula

No comments: