Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Trump Wants His Supporters to Kill Hillary

My fucking God! Is there no insanity beyond this man?
Trump wants to recruit a fifth killer.
In a North Carolina rally today Donald Trump suggested that "Second Amendment people" could stop Hillary Clinton from appointing judges.

I've seen a lot of crazy things in my life. I've seen one president assassinated and seen two other attempted assassinations of presidents I've seen one presidential candidate assassinated and another attempted assassination of a presidential candidate.

I've never seen a major party presidential candidate urge the murder of his opponent. In American history, no major presidential candidate has has ever stooped so low. In the 1860 election that preceded the Civil War none of Lincoln's three opponents suggested that Lincoln be murdered.

It is not just insane. It is not just beyond the Pale. Even Hitler didn't suggest assassinating President Hindenburg. This is a whole new world of horror that the Republican Party has presented to the American people.

No comments: